Social Media Copywriter
Social Media Copywriter Job Description
A Social Media Copywriter updates a company’s social media pages with the latest company news tracks user engagement and responds to its followers in a timely manner. A social media copywriter should ensure that a company’s brand and online voice remains effective and consistent with its marketing goals. In order to succeed in this role, a social media copywriter must have exceptional writing skills with a talent for words. In addition to that, a social media copywriter must have prior experience in the social media marketing or social media advertising.
The following are the responsibilities of a social media copywriter:
- Optimizing social media content; language, message, tone on the basis of the behavior of our target audience
- Writing, editing, and publishing engaging posts for social media networks, for example, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Selecting appealing graphics and videos for complementing the text
- Networking with clients as well as industry professionals
- Responding to comments and questions on the company’s social media channels in a respectful and timely manner
- Applying advertising techniques for increasing brand awareness such as promotions and competitions
- Tracking and reporting on social media insights such as traffic, engagement, conversion rates, shares, etc.
- Updating social media pages with the latest company news
- Coordinating with internal teams for creating advertising posts for product releases, events, or open roles
- Applying advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Associating with customers and industry experts.